Why Microsoft Dynamics® AX2012?
The top 10 reasons to buy Dynamics
See an overview of AX from Microsoft
Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 -
AX Intelligence sees AX as the first ERP software to
consider for medium to enterprise-level customers:
- AX is a modern software system, engineered with new
technology, and based on more modern best-practice
- AX has the look and feel of other Microsoft Office
products, so there is an immediate familiarity for users and the
interface does not hinder the users from learning how to apply the
software to their business.
- Some customization of an ERP - built for is inevitable
unless you work in a textbook company, and AX is designed to make
the customization significantly simpler and more efficient than
other major ERPs. This can help reduce a
significant risk factor by allowing a more predictable software
development cost and duration.
- AX is an internally integrated suite of
applications (see AX
Capabilities), which makes
inter-operability between related business functions flow together.
So, for example, Finance and Inventory Management work hand-in-hand
- rather than as separate modules with clumsy links.
- Microsoft is putting significant investment into Dynamics
AX, so it is keeping-up with developments in IT and business trends
generally, and Microsoft platform technology in
- AX has built-in global capabilities - multiple
currencies, languages and legal requirements.
- Integration with other Microsoft products - SQL Server,
SharePoint, Microsoft Office, BizTalk etc